SURAH II (Al-Baqarah–the Heifer). V: 57
And We gave you the shade of clouds and sent down to you manna and quails, saying: ‘‘Eat of the good things We have provided for you:’’ (But they rebelled); to Us they did no harm, but they harmed their own souls
Instructions To Eat
USAGE DIRECTIONS: 125g/200g Al-Manna
1. For Kidney, Diabetes, Gout, Hypertension, IBS,- 1 teaspoon, 4 times daily on an empty stomach. 1 before breakfast, 1 before lunch and dinner and 1 before you sleep.
2. Weight Loss = 25g morning & 25g night (3 tbsp)
3. For Supplement and Health Maintenance
Adult = 10g to 15g (1 to 2 tbsp)
Child = 5g to 10g (1 to 2 tsp)
* For better result, process the powder in a blender or shaker.
* Can be added to drinks and foods, you can add sugar or honey according to taste.
* It is a soluble dietary fibre with a low viscosity that can be incorporated in high doses, with a very good taste acceptability and no side effect.
History of Gum Arabic
Derived from the sap of the African acacia tree, gum arabic is one of the world’s most common gums with the longest history. Also known as gum acacia, it was used in ancient times for purposes as varied as mummification and inks for hieroglyphics. In 1949, TIC Gums added gum arabic to its growing line of tree exudates.
HEALTH BENEFITS :
- Lower blood sugar level and protect against diabetes.
- Can help decrease urea and creatinine plasma concentrations for kidney failure patients
- Can help lower cholesterol level and prevent hypertension.
- Can be used to help treat mouth ulcers, gum infections and cavities due to its anti-bacterial properties
- Very Effective against Gout as it helps reduces Uric Acid
- A Prebiotic which is very good for the stomach as it helps with bloatedness, Gerd or Acid Reflux, indigestion, improve bowel regularity, prevent cancer
- A meal suppressor which helps to reduce weight and provide energy
- Has a high percentage of calcium- 10 times richer in calcium than normal milk.